The new information platform www.offshore-windenergie.net provides extensive information on various aspects of the offshore wind energy in Germany.
Central focus of the website is a project register which shall be regularly updated and which gives an overview of the status of realized offshore wind farms in Germany and those still in the planning stage. Furthermore, information texts provide a first overview of the different aspects of offshore wind energy in Germany and in addition, they refer to further links and downloads. Some informations are pooled in factsheets. Users can hand in questions and comments via a contact form to the Stiftung Offshore-Windenergie, which will then answer them in time or forward them to a suitable contact person.
The website is run by the IWR, a renewable energy institute and the Stiftung Offshore-Windenergie (Foundation Offshore Wind Energy), commissioned by the Federal Ministry for the Environment (BMU) and is part of the project OffWEA.
- Offshore Grid Development Plan 2013 and Electricity Grid Development Plan 2013
- Federal Agency for Maritime Shipping and Hydrography Presents First Federal Offshore Grid Plan for the North Sea
- Mitsubishi Investment in Tennet’s German Offshore Grid Connection Projects
- Federal Council Clears German Energy Act Amendment Including New Offshore Provisions
- Bundestag Approves 3rd Amendment of German Energy Act – Offshore Liability, Shutdown Restrictions for Conventional Power Plants, and More
- BSH Starts Consultation on Amended Draft of Offshore Grid Plan
- Government Adopts Amendment of German Energy Act to Speed up Offshore Wind Power Expansion