My Bird & Bird colleagues in Helsinki are organising a breakfast seminar on current topics and trends for wind power in Finland and Europe on 24 October 2013.
I will speak about the European wind power market – experiences from feed-in tariffs in Germany and the Netherlands. Kai Mykkänen, Director of tje Confederation of Finnish Industries EK, will give an overview on the Finnish WindPower market. Maria Brolin, Senior Advisor Vindkraft of SWECO (Sweden), and Kristina Forsbacka, Senior European Counsel from Bird & Bird Sweden will talk about experiences from the Swedish on shore wind market.
You can register here.
Source: Bird & Bird
- Stockholm Seminar on Developments of the Onshore Wind Market in Sweden and Europe on 2 October 2013
- Erdgas Symposium 2013: Conference on the Role of Natural Gas in the Energy Transition on 21/22 November
- Unconventional Pumped Storage – efzn Conference in Goslar November 2013
- BMWi Conference on North Sea Offshore Grid
- MoU for North Seas Countries Offshore Grid Initiative Signed
- Market Coupling Links German Electricity Market with France, Benelux and Scandinavian States