I am happy to report that Euromoney included me in their new 2016 list of top legal practitioners advising on energy law.
The list contains specialists in 71 jurisdictions. It is based on independent research, including questionnaires to senior practitioners or inhouse counsel, asking them to nominate leading practitioners based on their work and reputation. For Germany, the list includes 23 names.
From the Bird & Bird energy sector team, the Expert Guide also includes my partners Michelle de Rijke (The Hague), Hermenegildo Altozano (Madrid), and Michael Rudd (London).
Source: Expert Guides Energy 2016
- IBE Conference on Digitisation of the Energy Industry in Bochum
- Who’s Who Legal Energy 2015: Recognition as Leading Practitioner
- New Foreign Office Brochure “Who is Who of the Energiewende in Germany”
- Research Seminar Current Events in Energy Law – English Slides Available
- Article on 2014 German Renewable Energy Sources Act Revision Published
- Energy Lawyers in Who’s Who Legal Germany 2015
- German Energy Installation Law – 3rd Edition Berlin Commentary on Energy Law Available
- Who’s Who Legal Energy 2014 Recognition